Monday, October 1, 2018

Blue Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The October Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Blue"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Blue then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 25th October) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

My inspiration project is 2 cards.The first is the card I made for Rachael's 17th birthday.
I started with a 6x6 Kraft card base and I added layers of papers from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection and another layer of Kraft (I'm loving using Kraft with this paper collection!!) Then I added some tags and paper offcut strips. Lastly I added the chipboard (and left it raw), some paper flowers and splats of black paint. 

For my next card I started with a white 3x3 cards base then added papers from the Urban Market collection (again) the chipboard and paper flowers. Finishing off with diamenties in each corner - simple yet elegant.  
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


17th: Code IDN0055

Lou's heart shapes : Code IDD0070 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: