Thursday, April 19, 2018

World Traveller - With Imaginarium Designs!

The April Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "GREEN". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using the colour green then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au by 23rd April 2018 and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

I've created a scrapbook page for this challenge where I've done some stash busting and found then used old supplies I've been hoarding!!
I started by using white cardstock and used a spatula to swipe different shades of green paint (Dylusions paints) across my page.
Once this had thoroughly dried (which did take some time as the paint was thick in places) I started work on my page. I took a chevron bag and tore a large piece off to mat my photo on. Then I added some gauze, tags, sequin pocket, flowers and flair. Finally I added some chipboard - I left it raw for this project, and I love this look on the page!  
 
How cool is this title! Jane recently send us each a mystery pack of chipboard and I received a few titles I hadnt previously seen - let me tell you there are so many to choose from and its a quick and fabulous way to add a title to your page! 
In the top left and bottom right I added these strips of chipboard from Lous frame and bars I love the look of these bars!
In the bottom right I added a journalling tag, handwritten journalling, paint splats, and some fun crosses. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: