Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Adventure - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have another Scrapbook page to share made using the amazing 7 Dots Paint Chips paper collection along with lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
As soon as I saw the sheet of 7 Dots "Aquamarine" paper I knew I wanted to incorporate a Peacock feather (One my daughter recently found at a friends house). I also had the perfect photo taken on our recent holiday to Hawaii :)

In keeping with the feather theme I selected a feather stencil and chipboard all from Imaginarium Designs and went from there. I applied 3 different colours of Colour Blast paste (Stormy, Apple and Deep water) through my stencil - these pastes are just amazing as is the stencil!! 
I did 2 copies of the stencil - making sure to let each dry and wash the stencil properly between each. 

I coloured my chipboard with Glimmer Glaze in a variety of colours - allowing the colours to blend together while they were still wet.  
My photo is matted on book paper, some Tim Holtz Tissue paper and piece of 7 Dots Paint Chips "Underpaper".
I kept embellishments minimal to allow the feather and chipboard to shine! 
How beautiful is this feather!! 

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: