Monday, April 9, 2018

Love You - With Imaginarium Designs!

Recently I purchased the amazing 7 Dots Paint Chips paper collection. I am in love with these papers - I wish I had bought 2 of each!!

I used a sheet of the "Razzleberry" paper to make this scrapbook page along with lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I've also followed the 7 Dots Studio April challenge which has the following moodboard - arent those colours amazing!!

I started with the sheet of 7 Dots Paint Chips Razzleberry paper and added Colour Blast paste (Stormy Weather) through a stencil (Corn cob etching). When this was dry I added stamping of AallandCreate #10 stamp set with pink and black archival inkpads.  
Next I added archival inks through a stencil (7 Dots Homegrown Floral).   
My photo is matted on a piece of 7 Dots Paint Chips "Underpaper", some Tim Holtz Tissue paper and a torn piece of book paper.

All of my chipboard has been coloured with Glimmer Glaze in different colour shades - giving an ombre effect - arent the flowers so delicate and pretty!
After completing my page I added paint splats in pink and black using Prima Watercolor Confections - Originals (my new fav watercolour paint set).  
In the top left corner I added paper into a tag shape, a tag, torn book paper (actually an old dictionary page), sewing thread and chipboard alphas - also coloured with Glimmer Glaze.  
I printed out some journalling on copy paper then painted it with Colour Blast shimmer spray (Lovely Lilac) then cut out each line and attached to my page.
More torn book paper, tissue paper, thread and paint splats have been added in the bottom right corner - I love how vibrant the paint splatters are! 

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

4 comments:

Nathmaƫl said...

Beautiful layout ! Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio

Heather said...

beautiful page, and aloha. such memories you must have made. Mahalo Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

Lisa Amiet said...

Such an awesome layout!!

wiosanka said...

Very nice!
Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio :-)