Thursday, August 11, 2016

Super Star - With Imaginarium Designs!

The project theme for August with Imaginarium Designs is to to "Borders". I've decided to use lots and lots of chipboard to create a border.

I chose the latest school photo of Jessica and wanted to create a bright fresh layout.
Being a school photo I thought I would create my border using lots of alphas. I used 3 sheets of alphas Main letter set lower case : code IDA0005 Main letter set upper case : Code IDA0006 Main letter set upper case : Code IDA0006. I removed all of the alphas from the board and layed them out to see how it would look.

I layered a number of bright coloured papers behind my photo as well as a doilie. I embellished with some paper flowers and tags/arrows. I added a fun chipboard title that suited the page :)
I decided that I wanted to include a number of words throughout the border. I've highlighted some by painting them a different colour . I've also included some that are not as obvious - you can see letters that spell "dad" here 
Painting the chipboard was a bit tricky. I used a navy ColorShine mist for most of the alphas except for the highlighted words and the title that I painted with Teal Dylusions paints. Initially I was going to leave the chipboard raw but I later decided to colour it. If I had known what I wanted to do I would probably have painted the chipboard while it was still in the board. 
 
  

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Main letter set lower case : code IDA0005
Main letter set upper case : Code IDA0006
Numbers : code IDN0001
Isobel Uppercase alphabet : code IDA0009
Super Star : code IDP0080


All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: