Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sisters - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page of my 2 girls made using the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper and sticker collection - All available at Scrapping Clearly.

The layout of my page is inspired by Project Life Pages using 3"x3" pockets. I've made a few pages like this and love them. It is a great way to use lots of little photographs. 
Each patterned paper square is cut 7cm x 7xm and the photos are 5cm x 5cm (cut leaving a white border). I've  decorated the squares with elements cut from the patterned papers and stickers. 
A few wood veneer or enamel dots are perfect finishing touches.
I've used some fabulous large gold thickers for the title.

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection Pebbles "Spring Fling" stickers 
Pebbles "Spring Fling" gold thickers 

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This is beautiful and what a great moments to document. Your girls are gorgeous.