Monday, August 22, 2016

50 Years - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.


This layout was made in celebration of my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I've chosen a gold theme because that is the traditional gift for 50 years!! I've included photos from their wedding day as well as a photo taken on their wedding anniversary. 
I started by using a stencil and gold texture paste (Heidi Swapp) onto some white cardstock then let this dry overnight. Then I layered lots of different velum patterned with gold as a mat for my photos
I sprayed my chipboard with Heidi Swapp gold ColorShine.  
Finally I added some white flowers - simple yet elegant! 
 Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Numbers : code IDN0001

Main letter set lower case : code IDA0005
Love : code IDW0028

Remember together forever : code IDW0030 
 All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: