Monday, January 4, 2016

Documenting Christmas, Dec 4-7 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album (for December 4-7) made using the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary.
Here is a close up of the LHS. The larger 6x4 cards are cut from the paper pad. I like making my own cards this way - a great way to use up all of the paper I seem to "need"!
When you cut down a piece of 6x6 paper there is a 2x6 strip left - I like to join 2 together to make another card - no waste :) I've also used some of the star stickers, the gold twine and a wood veneer from the kit. Our elves were cheeky this day and playing in my jewellery collection!
There are a few gold foil words in the kit - just beautiful, I wish there were more!
It has been incredibly hot here this summer so slip-n-slide fun is a must!
Here is a close up of the RHS.
I've used more of the diecuts and wood veneer on these cards - this train is cute, as were our elves making a shoe train!
Most of my journalling has been hand written, it is quicker and I prefer the look for my DD.
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: