Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Elves - with Paper House Productions!

This week is ColorWays week over at Paper House Productions so today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from the PHP  ColorWays Gatsby collection. I love the glitz and sparkle from this collection - just perfect for Christmas projects! 

This photo was taken on Christmas eve last year with our 2 Elves :)
I started my page by using a star stencil and some gold paste. Once this had properly dried (overnight is best) I backed this with a sheet of paper from the Gatsby paper pack.  
In this top corner I added a punched paper piece (also from the Gatsby paper pack) a circle accent from the Gatsby accent pack and puffy stickers from the merry and bright sculpted sticker pack, as well as some gold alphas (from my stash) for the title
Under the photo I layered some paper from the Gatsby paper pack and elements from the Gatsby accent pack. I love the "glitter sparkle shine" element!! The wire, flowers and reindeer angel are from my stash.
I also added some white star puffy stickers from the merry and bright sculpted sticker - I love this shape!

Then I finished it off with some handwritten journalling about our elves!
I've loved using these new ColorWays Gatsby products, perfect for Christmas
All photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: