Saturday, December 12, 2015

You Are Loved - with Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from the Paper House Productions ColorWays Orchid collection. 

Although purple is my favourite colour I don't normally use it on my scrapbook pages. But these colours were perfect for this photo of Jessica with all of her Beanie Kids.

I cut this background out some time ago using my Cameo and hadn't yet used it, I thought it would work well for this photo. I created the background using purple, teal and pink ColorShine sprays - just applied randomly across a gesso'd sheet of white cardstock. Then I layered both sheets over a piece of  Orchid Dark Bokeh paper  
I cut my photo to size and layered under a frame from the Orchid accent pack then I layered other accents (also from the same pack) around the photo. I wound some silver coloured wire in circles and added on/around the photo and added a silver embellishment from my stash.
These accents from the Orchid accent pack are perfect for a title, and lastly I added some rhinestones randomly to the butterfly cutouts.

I've loved using the new ColorWays Orchid collection, these colours are more versatile than I originally thought :)
All photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: