Monday, December 14, 2015

Documenting Christmas, Nov 26-29 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you more pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album - For November 26-29.

I've mainly used the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary as well as some other items from my stash.
Here is a close up of the LHS. For these 4 days I've printed the date directly onto some of the patterned cards in the kit - then added some handwritten journalling.
I've done lots of layering on these cards using the patterned paper, die-cuts and labels. I've also used some of the flair I made using the patterned paper.
Here is a close up of the RHS. On this day the elves were hiding in the dolls pram - that meant they could be moved around the house without touching them :)
The acetate cards came with the page protectors and look great backed with some patterned paper. 
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: