Friday, January 29, 2016

Documenting Christmas, Dec 26-31 - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you the last pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album (for December 26-31) and these are also the last pages of my PL 2015 album!

I've used the Nov/Dec Pocket Life kit "Jessica" from Scrappy Canary.

This first layout is for December 26-29. 
Here is a close up of the LHS. It was a nice change to go back to non-Christmas papers/embellies and I love the natural look of many of the papers and elements in this kit.
On the days after Christmas we enjoyed a few movies, reading and trying out our Christmas presents!
Here is a close up of the RHS. Jessica got a "Cats cradle" hand/string  set for Christmas which has been fun to try out (a toy/activity from the "Olden days"). She also enjoyed a day at a local water slide - complete with coffee, icecream and fish n chips!
Here is a close up of the last page of my album. There are lots of photos of my parents 50th wedding anniversary. My mom had kept her wedding and bridesmaids dresses, so my sister Gayle, my niece Ella, and Rachael wore them on the day - very special!
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: