Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy Days - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used some photos of when we went on our first family bike ride on the local bike track - John didn't have a bike so he used a scooter lol!
I've also used the November/December scrapbook kit "Leila" from Scrappy Canary for this page. I love the bright fun colours and designs of the papers in this kit - especially the triangles
I've used Glimmer Glaze on all the chippies on this page. I had 5 different colours that I bought some time ago and never used, but are perfect for colouring chipboard. I've also just ordered another 4 colours!
Around the photos I've added some Maggie Holmes ephemera from the SC and at the bottom of the page I've added this mini stamp "follow your heart" from a Dear Lizzie roller stamp. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Happy Days : Code IDP0069
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Sheet of 7 leaves : Code IDFL0018
I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: