Monday, November 9, 2015

Project Life Week 40 part 2 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 40 part 2 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. It was a school holiday week this week and I took lots of photos so I decided to do 4 pages for the week instead of the usual 2.

This week I've continued to use the October pocket life kit Santa Monica from Scrappy Canary ! This kit is awesome, I just love the colours and all the elements in it.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've used a combination of die cut cards, acetate cards and patterned papers. 
I cut the "so pretty" die cut card in half so it would fit across two 3"x4" pockets. Then I added some patterned paper behind the die cut, some washi, a fussy cut camera and enamel dots. 
I've used more patterned papers here - I always look through the papers to find elements that can be fussy cut, and I always find a use for the little strips at the top!
Here is a close up of the RHS.  As well as using the patterned paper to make cards I cut up a sheet of the paper (full of 3x3 cards) from the Venice Beach scrapbook kit (also in the paper add on kit).
The papers are perfect for my photos - can you believe Jessica in this one :)
Washi and puffy stickers are always a hit with me. I've added them to a project life grid card to 3"x3" size here.
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: