Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Cards - With Paper House Productions!

This week is Diecut Sticker Pack week over at Paper House Productions. 

I've chosen to use the Winter wonderland diecut sticker pack and I've started to make my Christmas cards!!
I've chosen a design and used it for all my cards, just varying the colored papers and the stickers. I've kept my card base neutral and white. Then I've layered either green or red paper from the ColorWays paper collection. Next I've added a layer of white cardstock which has been embossed, stamped and ribbon has been added (from my scraps of ribbon - I never discard any offcuts!).  
Then is was time to add the diecut stickers. I've used 3 snowflakes on this top card - I used a dimensional to raise each one.

On this next card I firstly stuck the "Joy peace and love" sticker down then I added the holly with a dimensional for a 3-D effect.   
There are 2 of each sticker in each pack so I used both the pinecones on this card. 
Finally for this card I added a cluster of 3 stickers. 
I've really enjoyed starting to make my Christmas cards and have been able to efficiently create these cards by using a common design and using the die-cut stickers. Have you started your cards yet??

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: