Friday, November 13, 2015

Here Comes Trouble - with Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from the Paper House Productions ColorWays Gatsby collection. I love the glitz and sparkle from this collection. I was initially going to use it for some Christmas projects but it coordinated perfectly with these photos - so this was my first project!

The photostrip was from a photobooth at our local movie cinema - my girls are always happy to having their photos taken!!
I've mainly used the Gatsby paper pack and the Gatsby accent pack as well as rub-ons and puffy stickers. I cut out a number of triangles of varying sizes and placed them on my page (some are raised with dimensionals for a 3D effect). I also splattered some gold and black paint acros my page.  
I've added an Awesome and Be Silly rub-on and some puffy stickers.
I layered a gold doilie, tag and paperclip from my stash as well as elements from the Gatsby accent pack. "Dream" is from the believe puffy sticker pack
I love the different patterns in the papers in the Gatsby paper pack. This paper suits the triangles which are quite on trend at the moment.
I've loved using these new ColorWays Gatsby products, such a versatile color
All photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: