Monday, November 30, 2015

Documenting December - with Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you the cover page for my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album.

I've mainly used the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary as well as some other items from my stash. I've kept the cover page simple to make it achievable. And I aim to do 2 days to a page.
I chose a single 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper and cut it to cards for each pocket. I love the Shimelle ephemera pack (many of the items on this page are from that), and the glitter Thickers are awesome! 
Aren't these die-cut gingerbread men adorable, I added some rhinestones to bling it up!
On these cards I've used more die cuts from the ephemera pack, and added more rhinestone bling!
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: