Monday, August 31, 2015

Project Life Week 28!

Today I'm showing you Week 28 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I'm on mission "PL catch up" at the moment - I hope I can keep it up for the rest of the year! 

This week I've continued to use goodies from my June Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as a few other bits and pieces from my craft desk.
Here is a close up of the LHS. The photos for this week were mainly from a weekend away during the school holidays - we stayed in the city! We love the cafe eating, shopping and we saw Totem by Cirque du Soleil!
This "wonderful moments" card was made by the talented Natalie Elphinstone aka one scrappy doctor isn't it gorgeous!
I love the round cork embellishments in the ABM kit - and how cool is this one!
Here is a close up of the RHS. Lots of photos here.
The today card and the city-scape card are also made by Natalie - with a couple of add-ons by me :)
I love the colours of the cards in the ABM kit - so fun!
I've loved using this Messy Box for my Project Life and have more to show you soon! I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: