Friday, August 28, 2015

OTP Mini Album - With Paper House Productions!

This week is all about "Off The Page projects" over at Paper House Productions.

To join in the celebrations I've made a mini album (including a process video) of our family.

I started with a set of 6 chipboard disks (from KaiserCraft) that I covered with paper from the Blossom paper pad.  I Then painted around the edge of each disk with white paint. Once this was thoroughly dry (overnight is best) I started with the decorating. 

I kept my choice of embellishments to a minimum using cork stickers from the butterflies, meant to be, and live laugh love packs, the happy moment rubon transfers and the nature Snapshot sticker pack.
The Photos were all taken at a family photo shoot. I printed them in black and white and each is approx 2" x 2". 
Having a limited embellishment collection meant a reduced decision making process - and an achievable project!  
I also added a selection of sticky back pearls around some of the photos!
The black and white photos work well with the brighter papers in this collection. 
Finally I added some ribbons around the clip at the top to soften the look and finish it off! 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: