Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Project Life Week 27!

Today I'm showing you Week 27 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. Lately I've really been struggling to keep up with my project life but I am determined to catch up. I find it takes me hours to collate all my photos (from at least 3 different cameras) then decide which ones to print and what size. Then it can be overwhelming to decide on papers and embellishments. 

This week I've used lots of goodies from my June Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as a few other bits and pieces from my craft desk.
Here is a close up of the LHS. These were photos of the first week of mid year school holidays when Rachael and I enjoyed playing UNO attack, tim-tam slams and going out for coffee/hot chocolate!
There were some fun alphas in the ABM kit that coordinated perfectly with my photo!
I seem to have lots of partially used sticker sheets so I'm trying to use them up by layering them on my cards.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've made a shaker pocket using my Fuse and sequins from the ABM kit - too cute!
Our local school had a Krispy Kreme fundraiser - we have only had them once before, they are just delicious!
I've loved using this Messy Box for my Project Life and have more to show you soon! I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: