Monday, August 3, 2015

Project Life Week 25!

Today I'm showing you Week 25 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. This week I've used lots of goodies from my Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess. I took out a 6 month subscription for these kits and to tell the truth, 5 months in and I was yet to use any :( So I started with the most recent kit (for July, that just arrived last week), as well as a stamp set, roller stamp, and washi from previous boxes, and a few other bits and pieces on my craft desk, and away I went!
Here is a close up of the LHS. I didn't have many photos this week so I used lots of filler cards!
There was cute stamp set, washi and a roller stamp in some of the earlier Messy Box's which I've used on these cards. I've added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of the gold heart card to fit in the pocket.  
I made a weekly card using MS Word on my PC and added some silver stars from the July box. 
There is a set of large gold alphas in the current box which I added to a few of my cards, as well as a stamp. 
Here is a close up of the RHS.
I used my "Fuse" to add some 2x2 pockets to my page. I love using the Fuse - just make sure it warms up properly first (10-15 mins). On the two smaller cards I've used a camera, Hello There, and background dots stamps from a previous box - it is a very useful set! 
I used my Fuse again here to make a pocket for some sequins! 
I've loved using this Messy Box for my Project Life and have more to show you next time!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: