Monday, June 29, 2015

Project Life Week 20 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 20 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the last of the May Pocket Life Kit - Yum!, as well as other shop items including the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
The large card is cut from the the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad. Then I've used my watercolour pan paints to add some colour. I've also added some layers cut from cards in the kit.
There are lots of fun cards in the kit this month, I've used this one to list some of my favourite eats :) 
I design my weekly cards using MS Word on my PC then print them directly on a card. This photo shows the ingredients in our favourite "Mars Bar Chocolate Cake"! 
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've used a pocket page with a strip of 4x4 pockets here.
The large card is cut from the the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad. Then I've used my watercolour pan paints to add some colour - it is so pretty! I've also added a wood veneer from my stash and some stickers from a the store.
I love adding the pink word stickers everywhere!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: