Monday, June 1, 2015

Project Life Week 16 - With Scrappy Canary!

Today I'm showing you Week 16 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the April Pocket Life Kit - Oxford, as well as other shop items.

Here is my 2 page spread for week 16. This was the first week of the school holidays and we were very busy with dentist appointments, shopping, visits to the library, and to the local motor museum!
Here is a close up of the LHS. Teddy was very brave at the dentist too!
I love decorating my cards with strips of paper and cutouts from the paper pad.
I used up all of the fussy cut coffee mugs!
Here is a close up of the RHS.
I used more cork arrows, buttons, paper clips and coffee cups here!
And here!
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: