Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chocolate Brownies - Scrap The Girls!

The June challenge at Scrap The Girls is a colour challenge.

Aren't these colours amazing!

I decided to use these photo's of Jessica helping me to bake brownies! Licking the spoon is the best part of baking :)
I started by watercolouring my background in a variety of pink colours and some splashes of black for contrast. When it was dry I layered my photos over a doilie and some strips of patterned papers. Then I pulled out one of my favourite boxes of D-Lish Scraps embellishments and added some flowers, flair and tags.
Wood veneer and enamel dots are necessities!
I love these word strips (from D-Lish Scraps too).
For the Scrap The Girls June challenge we have an awesome prize!
See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping! 

Crafty Hugs xx 
Karyn

No comments: