Friday, June 12, 2015

Be Awesome - With Paper House Productions!

Today I'd like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using lots of goodies from Paper House Productions. I've used more photos of Rachael (she took about 40 on my camera!) - aren't they fun!

I've used lots of Paper House Productions goodies - mainly items from the ColorWays collection and Snapshots collection.
After deciding on the basic layout of the page I made my own background using pink and yellow watercolors.The zebra and houndstooth papers are from the ColorWays Noir paper pack - the zebra print is one of my favourites at the moment! I've also used a strip of pink girls night out paper for contrast.
I used to prefer to scrap single photos but lately I've been scrapping multiple photos taken in a sequence. It almost adds an element of movement to the page! Now I always seem to take lots of photos of lots of poses. I challenge you to give your child your camera/phone and see what they come up with - It is precious to see photos from their perspective! 
In this cluster I've included a puffy silver geotag from the Believe puffy sticker pack, as well as "hello" from the Explore Puffy stickers pack. The paper flowers and smiley face stickers are from my stash.
I like to use silver glitter card/stickers on my pages but I sometimes find that words are hard to read so I added a strip of blue cardstock behind the sticker - adds a pop of colour to the page as well. I've also added a "today" puffy sticker from the Believe puffy sticker pack.
In this bottom corner I've added a sky sticker from the nature Snapshot sticker pack and a "you make me smile" rub-on from the Be Happy rub-on transfers. I've also added some strips of paper and glitter hearts from my stash 

I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: