Thursday, January 1, 2015

Life Zesters - Challenge 1!

I'm so excited to be part of a new Challenge blog "Life Zesters"
It is a blog (and facebook community) for Project Life Challenges!!

The first Challenge is all about "Show us your style".

Well my style is constantly evolving - as I'm sure is the case for many of you! But a few things I like to include on my projects are paper doilies, wood veneer, flair, and I love to  make my own patterned paper using stamps or paints (or both).

On this page I've mainly used the October Cupcake kit from A Piece of Cake Designs. I love the bright colours of the patterned papers, and the 6x6 size is perfect to cut up to use in the pockets. I've used the stamp and ink from the kit to make the yellow card, and I've used watercolour painting to make another card. I love using an old typewriter for the journalling on my cards.
I've also added some Freckled Fawn wood veneer and D-lish Scraps paper flowers. 
Now it would'nt be a challenge blog without prizes would it! And for this first challenge we have not 1 but 2 awesome sponsors.
 AND
Scrapbooking from Scratch is offering a $50 voucher including postage
and
Simply Stamping (see blog here) is donating a $50 voucher including postage for Australian residents, or $50 worth of product with the winner paying postage for an International winner.
How Awesome!! 

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the blog!
Happy Project Life'ing!!

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the arty background the colours are amazing.