Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Album - December 18-21!

I'm so looking forward to finishing this Christmas Album! Nearly there!! 

I made these pages just after Christmas - and I used my new Christmas present, a badge maker. I made the 2 badges/buttons on the RHS page. It is so much fun. Jessica loves making badges too. I need to order more blanks now :)
Here is a closer look at the LHS

And the RHS

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold (stars card); Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit (love card);  Freckled Fawn wood veneer (numbers, hearts, birds), gold geotag, silver paperclips, and arrow paperclips; Studio Calico star, bird and tree wood veneer, tag; Craft Paper Scissors Love Life Lauren Christmas wood veneer; Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company patterned paper; The Stamp Spot Santa flair; A Piece Of Cake Designs Elf Flair; Stampin' Up! grid 3x4 cards; Pink Paislee Merry and Bright black glitter Christmas words; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Hi Karyn thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such an encouraging message. It is nice to find PL blogs and get ideas because I have to make my own stuff.. beautiful pages here. :D hope to play along at Life Zesters again. I have just bought myself a Silhouette so now I will be able to die cut lots of stuff too :D