Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Day!

Today I'm sharing the final pages in my "SMASH*ing 2014" journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). I'm so glad to finish it! The end of the year is always so rushed and far to busy that in some ways you just want to be over it all and move on to the new year. My motto has been to keep it simple and achievable and enjoy the process - and I've achieved that!

On these pages I've used lots of miscellaneous pieced from my craft desk, these word stickers are perfect accents!!  

The photos were taken on Christmas day, opening presents and playing with bubbles - such fun moments from the day!
 A closer look:
I made both of these flair - using patterned paper scraps from my desk:
And here is my finished book - I will cover it later:
Supplies include: Freckled Fawn October 2014 and Christmas OHDEERME kits; SMASH* pen for journalling; Heidi Swapp word stickers; Pebbles roller date stamp. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: