Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Album - December 14-17!

Although you have seen regular blog posts from me for the past week (well almost) It was due to me being organised and scheduling a heap of posts. 

There have been terrible fires in the Adelaide Hills over the last week - all very close to our home/farm. Fortunately we have been saved but many homes and properties have been burnt. The clean up will take many days/weeks and has extensively disrupted roads in the area. I haven't had time for any crafting - lucky I still have a few pages from my Christmas album to show you.

I've loved using a gold based colour scheme for my album this year - and I love gold doilies!!
Here is a closer look at the LHS


And the RHS

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold (lucky, family); Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit (gold chevron); Scrappy Canary tree wood veneer; Freckled Fawn wood veneer (numbers, emoticon), enamel dots, gold doilies, white resin gift, and arrow paperclip; Studio Calico gold stars and tags; Craft Paper Scissors Love Life Lauren Christmas wood veneer; Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company patterned paper; Stampin' Up! grid 3x4 cards, brown inkpad; Pink Paislee Merry and Bright black glitter Christmas words; Heidi Swapp black word stickers; Jillibean Soup white wise word stickers; KaiserCraft word stamp; SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: