Monday, December 1, 2014

The Hunger Games!

Today's scrapbook share is a page I made using mainly the September OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn as well as lots of other FF yummies! I've used lots of wood veneer on this page as well as a gorgeous gold doilie and more of the cute little flair.
The photo's used here are of Rachael reading - a bit of a rare moment. We have this amazing hanging chair outside that is so comfy to sit in and gently swing. It was actually one I had as a child and asked mum if I could have it.

started by using a paintbrush to watercolour orange and yellow Dylusions inks on white cardstock (that had been primed with clear gesso). 
Once the page was thoroughly dry I layered paper (from the Studio Calico Printshop collection) and a gold paper doilie under my photos. All the stamps and embellishments are from various OHDEERME kits - they are so easy to mix and match! 
I've always loved using doilies on my projects - I'm particularly loving gold and silver ones at the moment! 
The cork accents work perfectly on this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: