Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elf on a Shelf!

Here is another page in my Schultz Christmas 2014 Album - for 10-11 November. We have 2 Elf on a Shelf's - Elfie and Sparkle. They tend to dominate the photos of my album, mainly because I always remember to photograph them in the morning once we find them. Often I forget to photograph other activities - but I do journal them.  
I've cut my own background cards from old Christmas paper I've had for years - a great way to use it up! The 2 middle cards are from a Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit I bought. I was attracted to the kit initially because it was gold - great for either Christmas or year round use, and I love the sayings on them.

Supplies include: Becky Higgins Project Life Golden card kit; Scrappy Canary number wood veneer; D-lish Scraps wordfetti; Studio Calico star, heart and Joy wood veneer, gold heart diecut, and sequins; Freckled Fawn washi, gold geotag, and gold paper doilie; Craft Paper Scissors Love Life Lauren Christmas wood veneer; My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas patterned paper; twine from my stash. SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: