Friday, December 19, 2014

Happiness is Chocolate Fondue!

Todays share is a scrapbook page I had published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine. It was in Vol 17 No 4 in the "Posivity" gallery.

The photos are of my daughter Rachael enjoying a yummy Chocolate Fondue at Bracegirdles Glenelg! We love chocolate!!
I started with some patterned paper from the Studio Calico Printshop collection -this is one of my favourite collections. I've watercoloured across the paper (hard to see), added paint splatters, then I used a range of stamps from Prima and Bo Bunny and a dark grey ink pad.
I loved the background as it was and didnt want to cover it up so I used my "no paper" scrapbooking style and added just a few embellishments to highlight the photo and background.
I've used lots of amazing and fun embellishments from D-lish Scraps: orange bitty blooms, yellow Forget Me Nots, orange coloured wireorange and yellow polkadot buttonsapricot Hand dyed muslin, orange Hand-Dyed Seam Binding, Ticket Tab, paper tags and tabs.  

Lastly I've added word stamps from Kellie Stamps under the photos, a date using a Pebbles roller date stamp, and a title using KaiserCraft alphas. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: