Monday, December 15, 2014

Documenting Christmas 2014!

I love documenting Christmas. For the last few years I've used a SMASH* journal to do this but this year I though I would try "Project Life" or "Pocket Page" style! I'm just loving it!! I'm using a 12x12 album and doing 2 days to a page. 

I started my documenting on 8th November. This is the day of the Adelaide Christmas Pageant (and when we put up our Christmas tree) and I find lots of our Christmas festivities start in November - so I wanted to start my "Schultz Christmas 2014" Album then too!! I will make my title page last :)
I'm aiming to keep my pages relatively simple - so I can keep up with documenting every day during the November-December period. I plan on using a lot of wood veneer and gold accents. This page uses some old papers I had in my stash.
I've also included a hand written note from Jessica to our elves Elfie and Sparkle - just adorable.

Supplies include: Teresa Collins Albums made easy journalling cards - Studio Gold; Scrappy Canary tree and number wood veneer; Freckled Fawn wood veneer (house, word, speech bubble, emoticon) and arrow paperclip; D-lish Scraps wordfetti, shipping tag and chevron bag; Studio Calico star wood veneer and sequins; Chic Tags gold alphas; My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas patterned paper. SMASH* pen for journalling. Photos printed on my Epson XP-600.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: