Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SMASH*ing My Top 5 Books!

The latest digi release from the amazingly talented Angie Delarie is called "de Gartrell Vikings". The viking girl reminded me of Katniss from Hunger Games - so went perfectly on this SMASH* page of my favourite books. I coloured this digi using photoshop (I love the bright colours it gives), then I printed it out on photo paper.

This is a double SMASH* page done in my mini for the 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook - it is day 24 Favourite Book, and Day 26 Top 5 of your choice (I chose books).





I've used a heap of my favourite products here including Amy Tangerine paperclip, stickers and a stamp, Studio Calico wood veneer, some Typo tags and stickies, October Afternoon papers and alphas, KaiserCraft alphas, SMASH* washi, brad and clip, Martha Stewart paper doilies, Smiggle stamp, Freckles and Pigtails chevron bag, and ribbon from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Carol W. said...

Fabulous pages! 4 of your top 5 are my favorites also! Great job.

Maria Therese said...

Fab pages!!