Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anything Goes at Creative Inspirations Challenges!

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring Creative Inspirations where the challenge is "Anything Goes".

This is a SMASH* page done in my mini for the 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook - it is day 29 Best Friends.  I've used the adorable Easter Pinkette Daisy August image from Tickled Pink Stamps - I thought she suited this theme perfectly!



I've used a heap of my favourite products here including Angie Delarie "strawberry sweetness" embellishments, Dear Lizzie patterned paper and stickers, a Amy Tangerine stamp, a Freckles and Pigtails chevron bag and library card, a Studio Calico wood veneer, a Kaisercraft bingo card, and ribbon and a doilie from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx
 

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous pages Karyn ♥

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous pages! Love the little monochrome pinkette and those mason jars!! Too cute.

How thick is your book girl?! Drool worthy! xo