Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Laters Baby!

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring ABC Challenges where the challenge is "V for Vanish" - hide something on your creation!

I love to have little "peek-a-boos" on my SMASH* pages or my scrapbook pages. Perfect for hiding personal info or just to make it more interactive!

This is a SMASH* page done in my mini for the 30 day SMASH* challenge on Facebook - it is day 25 envelopes (works perfectly with Vanish!).

This photo on this page is of my wonderful hubby and me so I thought Lil Lolita Kellita and Lil Lad Luca from Tickled Pink Stamps suited perfectly. I recently finished the "50 Shades" series of books so I had to use a phrase from them as well.




SMASH* Recipe
Stamps : Lil Lolita Kellita, Lil Lad Luca (Tickled Pink Stamps),
SMASH* folio: mini
Other : brad, twine (Stampin' Up!), bag/envelope (Freckles and Pigtails), crocheted doilie, bingo ticket (KaiserCraft), wood veneers (Studio Calico), washi (SMASH*), alphas (October Afternoon) ribbon, tags (stash)

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Love it!

Arline said...

Fab page!x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea, love the hidden tag, your book looks awesome, thanks so much for joining in at ABC
Hugs julie P

Gabbi said...

Soooooo cute. I read 50 shades too loved all 3 books.

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous!!

Louise said...

Great page layout, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
Louise

Lin said...

Creative idea. Love your page.

Thanks for joining us at ABC for our 'Vanish' challenge.

Lin xx