Sunday, December 3, 2023

Follow Your Bliss - With Bee Arty!

Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the new Full Circle collection available from Bee Arty.  

 
This page was inspired by the November mood board and sketch challenge. I loved the colours and sketch - but once again I'm a bit late with the challenge, lol. 


I created a mixed media background on a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock. I added stencilling using the A4 Round About Stencil from Full Circle and Stormy Weather Mica powder.   
 
 
This stencil is a 2 layer stencil (Did you know that? How cool!). So I then overlayed the other end of the stencil and sponged through Thunder Mica powder.

 
I added more stencilling using Emerald Colour Paste and the Orchid Stencil from Wild At Heart.

 
There was a cut apart sheet as part of the kit that I watercoloured using Thunder Mica powder. I also added the same colour to left over chipboard from the kit.

 
Here is my completed page. 
 
 
I've used 1 photo measuring 9.5cm x 12.5cm portrait including the white border. The circle embellishments are fussy-cut from the Full Circle Paper Collection Pack. The word strips are from the Moments Paper. Lastly I added splatters of Stormy Weather, Steel, Thunder Mica powder and Amber & Sunflower  Colour Shimmer Dust.

 


Full Circle is a bright and fun collection with grungy vibes, and is designed by the talented Michelle Grant. You will love this collection - the stamps, stencils and dies are not to be missed! You can subscribe to the kit here. Kits come with a paper pack, stencils, metal dies, stamp sets, embellishments and full colour kit instructions.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: