Sunday, November 19, 2023

#thishappened - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the new Full Circle collection available from Bee Arty.
 
  
I created a mixed media background on a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock. I added stencilling using Texture Paste and the Connect The Dots Stencil from Full Circle
 

Then I added drops of Fluro Purple Mica powder and used a puffer tool to "puff" it across the page.

 
Next add stamping using stamps from the Spotted Stamp Set and Black Archival ink.
 
  
Here is the finished background.
 
 
Here is my completed page. I decided to rotate the background to use with my photo combination.
 
  
I've used 3 photos each measuring 5cm x 9cm portrait. I've mounted them on black Cardstock which contrasts the fluro purple colour. I've used black cardstock to create diecuts using the Connected Stencil. I cut the diecut on the diagonal and adhered it under my photos as shown in the main image.
 
 
I used my sewing machine to add stitching around the edge of the page. Fussy cut elements are from the Forward Paper. The chipboard words have been painted with Soot Colour Artist Dye Ink. I also added stamping from a roller stamp. I added a journalling spot to the bottom of the page using a stamp from the Circa Stamp Set.

 

Full Circle is a bright and fun collection with grungy vibes, and is designed by the talented Michelle Grant. You will love this collection - the stamps, stencils and dies are not to be missed! You can subscribe to the kit here. Kits come with a paper pack, stencils, metal dies, stamp sets, embellishments and full colour kit instructions.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: