Sunday, December 17, 2023

Explore - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fun products available from Bee Arty

 
This page was inspired by the October mood board and sketch challenge. I loved the colours and sketch - but I'm a bit late with the challenge, again, oops.
 

 I created a mixed media background on a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock using Emerald, Polar and Steel Mica powder (using a painting with plastic technique). Then I added splatters of each of these colours as well as Sienna Mica powder.

 
I added stencilling using Emerald Colour Paste and the Orchid Stencil from Wild At Heart.
Then stamping using the Recipe Script Stamp from Raspberry Fizz and Black Archival ink

 
Here is my completed page.
 

The photos are matted on offcuts of coordinating papers from the Fun in the Sun paper collection. Fussy cut elements are from the Blooms paper and the cover reverse bonus in the Botanicals paper collection pack
Die cuts were created using Matt Brown Foil Mirror board and the Old Leaves metal die set and Autumn Trio metal die set. I've also used some 250gsm Heavy White Cardstock and the Forrest Favourites metal die set
Flowers, chipboard and hessian were from my stash. 

 



Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: