Thursday, August 29, 2019

More Art Journalling with Marlene!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have some more art journalling to share with you. This was another project inspired by the Art-By-Marlene "Artsy Fartsy Summer Fit" challenges.
Here is a list of the challenges and you can enter via the facebook group here. This page is for the Week 2 challenge "Doodle it out" where I was inspired to add lots of doodles and marks to my page.
Here are my supplies. I've used the small Art-By-Marlene journal (I love love love this size!), some of her stencils, stamps and watercolour pan paints, as well as some bright flourescent acrylic paints and pencils inspired by here recent classes here in Australia. 
I started by adding lots of layering of paints and stencils using the flourescent acrylic paints. Then I've added stamping with the Bohemian flowers stamp set.
Next I added my doodling/mark making, and finally added some stickers and diecuts. 
 Here is my finished page.
I added colour to the stamped images with the flourescent pencils.  
 I love the word quotes from the Art-By-Marelene sticker book.
Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: