Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fancy - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection and other various goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of 13 Arts Aqua-Flora Blue Breams 12x12 paper. I just love this paper range - in fact I love everything 13 Arts at the moment!

I firstly applied some clear gesso to the area under where I intend to place my photo and in the top left corner of the page. Then I added more background colour (navy, purple and charcoal) using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique. This painting added more of the colours already on the page as I found that much of it became hidden once I added my photo and embellishments.
Here is a pic of my completed page. 
Around my photo I added clusters of tags cut from the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection papers, as well as tags from Heidi Swapp color magic notes. I also added some glass elements, metal embellishments, flowers, diecuts, and hessian from my stash.
The title is a Heidi Swapp wood words
I also added some Tim Holtz small talk word stickers around my photo. 
 I added a cluster in the top left corner using similar papers, tags and embellishments.
Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: