Thursday, August 22, 2019

Art Journalling with Marlene!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have some art journalling to share with you. This was a "Just for fun" project where I was inspired by the Art-By-Marlene "Artsy Fartsy Summer Fit" challenges.
Here is a list of the challenges and you can enter via the facebook group here. This page is for the Week 1 challenge "in the holiday mood" where I was inspired by summer memories - as it is winter here in Australia.
Here are my supplies. I've used the small Art-By-Marlene journal (I love love love this size!), some of her stencils, stamps and watercolour pan paints, as well as some bright flourescent acrylic paints and pencils inspired by here recent classes here in Australia. 
Here is the page I created. I've done lots of layering of paints and stencils and toned down my bright background with a cool blue summer colour. Then I've added stamping with the Bohemian flowers stamp set and whimsical houses stamp set. 
I added colour to my stamped images with watercolour paints. Then I added more background stamping and doodling/mark making. 
I love the word quotes from the Art-By-Marelene sticker book. 
Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: