Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Oh So Cute - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I'm also playing along with the November Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until November 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo and in the bottom left corner.  
Next I've added large strips of paper (from the Pineapple Crush collection) along the RHS. 

I've matted my photo on other papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad along with ephemera, tags (for journalling), paper flowers and Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss veneer shapes.

I've added a cluster in the bottom left corner with an Citrus Bliss veneer shapes, paper flowers, bow sticker and Tim Holtz small talk stickers.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: