Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Live Love and Be Awesome - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" collection  available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I've added torn strips of patterned paper from the Moonstruck collection to the top and bottom of my page to frame the layout. Underneath my photo I've added a variety of patterned papers from the collection and tags as well as some ephemera and puffy stickers.
I've used a variety of elements for my title and added journalling on 2 tags tucked into the paper strips along the bottom of the page. Lastly I've added splats of Heidi Swapp gold Colorshine to the page.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: