Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Rachael and I at a recent University Open Day.
I started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock  and used a painting with plastic technique to apply Lindy's magicals in coordinating colours to the top left and bottom right corners of my page.
I loved the background to much (so much amazing shimmer) I wanted to keep it as a feature so i kept my page simple. I've used the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection (a strip of paper and ephemera).
I painted the chipboard with Lindy's Magicals too!
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hand drawn stemmed leaves: Code IDD0045 
A Dream is a wish your heart makes : Code IDP0106
Heart Flourish - new and coming soon! 


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: