Tuesday, August 28, 2018

XOXO - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!! 

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection from the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used kraft cardstock - my new fav!! I added some additional background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique.

Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I've matted my photo on Teresa Collins Urban Market papers from the 6x6 paper pad and tags. I've distressed all of the edges of my papers - this adds more dimension to the page. 
I've added some paper flowers and chipboard from my stash. Then I've added some  Heidi Swapp memory planner puffy stickers, as well as alpha and label stickers and enamel dots from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection
A jumbo paperclip is the perfect addition to this page! I added some large plastic sticker dots over some stickers to make them look like flair - cool hey!
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: