Sunday, August 19, 2018

Country At Heart - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The August Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Purple"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour purple then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th August) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Todays project is a scrapbook page with a photo of me - always remember to scrap yourselves from time to time lovelies!!
I started with some paper from the 7 Dots studio Northern Lights collection and used a painting with plastic technique and watercolor pan paints (purple, grey and black) to add more detail to the background. 
Next i used an Imaginarium Designs "Mallory" stencil and Colour Blast pastes (in Stormy) to add some dimension.  
I left this to dry naturally for a few hours (this gives less buckling to your page). Next I matted my photo with more papers from the Northern lights collection (from the 6x6 paper pad).  
I also added stickers and diecuts from this collection. I left some of the chipboard raw and painted some with my watercolour pan paints. 
I also added some paper flowers and beads to the page. 
Lastly I added some splats of Colour Blast shimmer spray in Royalty/purple. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Embellishment 4 : code IDS0013
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030 
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nat's hearts 1 : Code IDD0042 
Mallory stencil : Code IDMM004 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: