Saturday, August 18, 2018

Happy Go Lucky - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!! 

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection from the Scrapping Clearly Store. I love this collection - I was initially attracted to the navy blue and love the additional natural colours!
I created my background with a piece of spotty 12x12 paper from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection which I toned down with a thin coat of gesso.
Then I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique.
Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I've matted my photo on Teresa Collins Urban Market papers from the 6x6 paper pad and a white doilie, I've distressed all of the edges of my papers too. 
I've added some paper flowers and chipboard. Then I've added some Heidi Swapp button embellishments as well as alpha and label stickers, and enamel dots from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection
The glitter "lucky" veneer is a Heidi Swapp wood word
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: