Monday, February 19, 2018

Rock It - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with lots of papers and embellishments from the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection - all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. This is the 6th page I've made using this collection - and I've still got enough for 1 or 2 more :)
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and added strips of the Transform paper along the top and bottom edges as shown. I then matted my photo over a white paper doilie and more offcuts from the papers in the collection. I then used gold wood veneers to create titles in the top left and bottom right corners.
Next I added a variety of the chipboard stickers across my page - I love the watercolour look of these flowers.
Lastly I added some splatters of black and gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine across my page, a stamped date and hand written journalling.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: