Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Little Things Make My Day - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous new Imaginarium Designs chipboard

Christmas time was so busy, then we went on holidays, so its been some time since I crafted. This meant that when I did have time last weekend my mind went blank and my mojo disappeared lol! So I went back to my roots and got out my water colours and went from there.
I chose my colour palate from the photo - and wanted to use pinks and browns. I used papers and tags from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection, and I used my Prima Watercolor Confections "Pastel Dreams".
I started by watercolouring using the "Painting with plastic" technique, then adding splats of each colour. This white cardstock was cut down to 11" x 11" then matted on 2 sheets of Magnolia Jane papers.
I matted my photo on a paper doilie and a tag from the Magnolia Jane collection and these were attached to the left side of my page.  
All of the chipboard was painted with the watercolour paints (pink and brown), then I applied some BoBunny glitter paste (rose gold) over the top for some sparkle! 
I painted the title in a brown watercolour paint for contrast and added some glitter paste along the bottom. 
Lastly I added some paper flowers, a date stamp and handwritten journalling. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Little Things Make My Day: Code IDP0222

Heart flourish, border flourish - new designs!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: